Author Topic: ~*~*~*~THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 3/31~*~*~*~  (Read 7844 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: ~*~*~*~THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 3/31~*~*~*~
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2017, 07:36:23 pm »

I'm not sure where they get me blaming Trump for being poor.

Why would I blame Trump for something purely up to me. In some respects I embrace it and consider myself to be far wealthier than a man as poor as Trump.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2017, 07:42:22 pm »
I know its real hard but you ladies (And peculiar men) try to restrain yourselves.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2017, 07:42:58 pm »
I'm not sure where they get me blaming Trump for being poor.

Why would I blame Trump for something purely up to me. In some respects I embrace it and consider myself to be far wealthier than a man as poor as Trump.

I don't get it either, I'd never have said that about you....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2017, 07:44:44 pm »
Before I had my hip done the doc warned me about tripping over a dog or a cat,

Yeah, we were told that too.  Pets are your most dangerous household obstacles.  I had a slew of  catz.  I hope you have a tall bed, that helps.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2017, 08:11:16 pm »
Yeah, we were told that too.  Pets are your most dangerous household obstacles.  I had a slew of  catz.  I hope you have a tall bed, that helps.

No actually because I'm so short my bed is very low to the ground, I'm going to have to get a bed rail :(

I'm really depressed today. Been crying all afternoon, wonder if it's from the painpills
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:12:45 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2017, 08:17:29 pm »
I don't get it either, I'd never have said that about you....

Any criticisms I have about not being wealthy would automatically be directed at those government agencies that feed on all taxpayers regardless of who the president is.

Poor is a relative concept anyway. I've currently got 31 unspent dollars to my name but I own my lakefront home free and clear and I've got food to last me a month. Personally I think growing up poor has been a great advantage to me. When I'm broke I don't panic, I prioritize.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2017, 08:30:10 pm »

No actually because I'm so short my bed is very low to the ground, I'm going to have to get a bed rail :(

I'm really depressed today. Been crying all afternoon, wonder if it's from the painpills

That's exactly what happened to me...a side affect of pain pills....Dr had to prescribe another kind for me...he wanted to put me on anti-depressants but I told him no.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2017, 08:30:17 pm »

It could be. Doctor gave me Bextra, in two days I wanted to end it all. Everything was going great in my life, and I figured out it had to be the meds. I quit taking them, was fine in a couple more days. Since then, I decided I can deal with a little pain, but you might want to try different meds.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:32:29 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis