Author Topic: Petition calls for Melania Trump to move to White House or pay NY security costs  (Read 900 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Petition calls for Melania Trump to move to White House or pay NY security costs
By Rebecca Savransky - 03/29/17 02:22 PM EDT

More than 200,000 people have signed a petition calling for Melania Trump to either move to the White House or pay for the security costs associated with her protection at Trump Tower.

"The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City," the Change.org petition says.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326356-petition-calls-for-melania-trump-to-move-to-white-house-or-pay
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I'm going to start a petition at change.org calling for the elimination of all stupid petitions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline anubias

I'm going to start a petition at change.org calling for the elimination of all stupid petitions.

I'll be your first signer. 

It is incredible how many completely stupid people reside in this country.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
FACT: Previous Presidents have had two+ locations needing security.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

@truth_seeker

We only had to cover one place at a time with past presidents, when they went to the other one.  Now, we are covering two constantly and the Trump Tower one is hugely costly.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@truth_seeker

We only had to cover one place at a time with past presidents, when they went to the other one.  Now, we are covering two constantly and the Trump Tower one is hugely costly.

Bush's ranch, Obams wifes vacations etc
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline thackney

@truth_seeker

Trumps have said it is only until the son finishes the school year.  They will move in June.

https://www.bustle.com/p/barron-trump-visited-the-white-house-for-the-first-time-since-inauguration-45788
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:26:15 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Now that is news.

The day Liberals complain about the cost of something it's worth marking on your calendar.

Offline Victoria33

Bush's ranch, Obams wifes vacations etc
@driftdriver

They didn't have to cover the ranch until he went there.  Now, we are covering two places at once.
We will see if the wife moves in June to the White House.  Just because Trump said that does not mean it will happen.  Plus we are covering his three adult kids and their families as they travel around the world or skiing as in a week ago.  One hundred secret service agents had to go on that trip due to so many of family going.  I would be cost conscious thinking about tax payers footing the bill for my pleasure.

Offline Stosh

If the moonbat Dems weren't constantly sending death threats and staging "demonstrations" AKA riots, security wouldn't be so expensive.... :pondering:

Offline truth_seeker

@truth_seeker

I think you are wrong. FDR spent long periods in Georgia, while his wife was elsewhere.

Offline NavyCanDo

The family now has secret service protection the rest of their days, even after Trump is out of office.   In DC or in New York, it really doesnt matter.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

The family now has secret service protection the rest of their days, even after Trump is out of office.   In DC or in New York, it really doesnt matter.

And in this regard, Trump is no different than any other President or ex President, or their families.