Author Topic: Sen. McCain Says Select Committee Must Be Formed to Probe Trump & Russia  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As seen on America's Newsroom

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said a bipartisan "select committee" must investigate alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia due to the many "unanswered questions" surrounding the issue.

Appearing on "America's Newsroom," McCain said there is now a partisan "schism" on the House Intelligence Committee, where Democrats are calling for Chairman Devin Nunes to step aside.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/29/sen-mccain-says-select-committee-must-probe-trump-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

What the House does is none of your business McLame. Worry about the mess you have in the Senate you loser.

Offline anubias

I truly despise this creature.

Offline Frandia

I truly despise this creature.

You have company.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You know how they say that the older guys get, the more they behave like children. That is what I see with McCain.

The more he doesn't get his way, the bigger is the screaming tantrum that he throws.

In his disturbed crazy mind, McCain thinks that he is the only person on Earth who knows what is going on and how to fix it. That is his insanity.

And he is willing to mess up anything and everything until he gets his way. It's time for McCain to pay the price for his theatrics and his arrogance.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:04:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.