Author Topic: UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…  (Read 2104 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Few but those already in his amen chorus will hear him.

What do you think about mishandling of classified material?

Offline r9etb

What do you think about mishandling of classified material?

It's a bad thing.

But I was talking about the limited reach of Mr. Hannity's radio show.  Hannity ranting on anything doesn't convince anybody new.

Offline LonestarDream

It's a bad thing.

But I was talking about the limited reach of Mr. Hannity's radio show.  Hannity ranting on anything doesn't convince anybody new.

Seem to be playing for the statists.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline r9etb

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I predict very little interest in this topic, since it is not anti-Trump.
Lighten up francis!

I think it's great! The more liars we can eliminate from the Government, the better!
Take 'em out by the dozen!
Loose lips, and all that!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
It's a bad thing.

But the attention being now given to her statements makes it more likely that she becomes  a part of the investigations.

edit: Looking back at the timeline on the story, as I learned of it:

3/27 - msnbc interview.
3/28 - CTH picks it  up
3/29 - I picked it up from Pam Gellar tweet. She said she had only seen it reported on CTH. Later yesterday, both Hannity and Levin devoted a lot of time.
3/30 - Let us see what today brings.

It is quite a plume of smoke.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 11:46:44 am by don-o »

Offline Just_Victor

Lighten up francis!

I think it's great! The more liars we can eliminate from the Government, the better!
Take 'em out by the dozen!
Loose lips, and all that!

I'm seeing plenty of interest in the story all across conservative media.  But let the chip shouldered Trump zealots demonstrate their foolishness.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I'm seeing plenty of interest in the story all across conservative media.  But let the chip shouldered Trump zealots demonstrate their foolishness.

What is a "chip shouldered Trump zealot"? I need to figure out if I am one.

Offline Just_Victor

What is a "chip shouldered Trump zealot"? I need to figure out if I am one.

Just the people who keep complaining about #nevertrump, to spite the fact there are truthfully only half a dozen or so TBRs that are in that category.

I've never seen you complain about one side or the other, and you are far to thoughtful to ever be zealot of any kind.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:31:16 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Updates – Who Is Evelyn Farkas and Why Did She Spill The Beans on Obama’s Secret Surveillance Operation?…
Posted on March 29, 2017   by sundance

Well, put this in the ‘going-back-to-timelines-sometimes-pays-dividends’ column.

For the past 72 hours we have been assembling the Obama Surveillance Story timeline from October 1st 2016 through March 22nd 2017.  [The project is ongoing]

As a result, last night (Tuesday) we highlighted a March 2nd, 2017 revelation of Obama’s former Deputy of Defense Evelyn Farkas appearance on MSNBC that no-one was paying attention to. –SEE HERE–  Thanks to social and non-traditional media, today (Wednesday) Ms. Farkas has finally caught the attention of MSM and DC politicians.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/29/updates-who-is-evelyn-farkas-and-why-did-she-spill-the-beans-on-obamas-secret-surveillance-operation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Just the people who keep complaining about #nevertrump, to spite the fact there are truthfully only half a dozen or so TBRs that are in that category.

I've never seen you complain about one side or the other, and you are far to thoughtful to ever be zealot of any kind.

You are too kind. But, I DO complain about Sophists, when I spot 'em.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

For the past 72 hours we have been assembling the Obama Surveillance Story timeline from October 1st 2016 through March 22nd 2017.  [The project is ongoing]

As a result, last night (Tuesday) we highlighted a March 2nd, 2017 revelation of Obama’s former Deputy of Defense Evelyn Farkas appearance on MSNBC that no-one was paying attention to

So my timeline was way off as far as the date of the original msnbc interview. It is almost a month old. And it is the citizen media that brought it to light, not the corporate media.