Author Topic: O'Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing 'James Brown wig'  (Read 495 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
O'Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing 'James Brown wig'

UPDATED 2:41 p.m.: O'Reilly later apologized for his comments, calling the remark about the James Brown wig "dumb."

"As I have said many times, I respect Congresswoman Maxine Waters for being sincere in her beliefs. I said that again today on Fox & Friends calling her 'old school," said O'Reilly in a statement.

"Unfortunately, I also made a jest about her hair which was dumb. I apologize."

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oreilly-mocks-dem-maxine-waters-for-wearing-james-brown-wig/ar-BByY8WO?OCID=ansmsnnews11

The remarks were wrong imo, but Maxine Waters seems rather callous and mean-spirited at the same time.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: O'Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing 'James Brown wig'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:58:40 pm »

There's a similarity.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:59:21 pm by Sanguine »

Offline bolobaby

Re: O'Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing 'James Brown wig'
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:43:03 pm »
Screw Maxine Waters. She's certifiable and does not deign to treat others with any measure of respect. She doesn't deserve to get any herself.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!