Author Topic: Schumer Says He Realized Importance During Trump Presidency After Receiving ‘Almost a Message From God’  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer Says He Realized Importance During Trump Presidency After Receiving ‘Almost a Message From God’

Posted By Nick Bolger On March 28, 2017 @ 10:19 am In Politics | No Comments

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) said in an interview published Tuesday that he only rebounded after President Trump's election victory when he received a message from on high telling him how important his job is with Trump in the White House.

Schumer told Politico that he fell into a "deep funk" after Hillary Clinton lost the presidential race in November and did not recover until he got "almost a message from God."

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/schumer-realized-importance-message-god/

rangerrebew

First it was the Godless Gov. Moon Beam who invoked God on immigration.  Now its the Godless Chuckie Schumer invoking God to stop Trump?  Shall we call him Rabbi Schumer, modern day prophet? :banghead:

Offline endicom

Shall we call him Rabbi Schumer, modern day prophet? :banghead:

HaMashiach Chuckie.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Schumer Says He Realized Importance During Trump Presidency After Receiving ‘Almost a Message From God’

Posted By Nick Bolger On March 28, 2017 @ 10:19 am In Politics | No Comments

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) said in an interview published Tuesday that he only rebounded after President Trump's election victory when he received a message from on high telling him how important his job is with Trump in the White House.

Schumer told Politico that he fell into a "deep funk" after Hillary Clinton lost the presidential race in November and did not recover until he got "almost a message from God."

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/schumer-realized-importance-message-god/

Poor Schumer.  Thank goodness God reached out to him.  Falling into a deep funk is really hard but he seems to have recovered. 

I understand he recovered enough to verbally assault another diner at a restaurant last night because the man was a Trump supporter.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

Anyone?  Please enlighten me, how do you receive" "almost a message from God."?  Is that message, not quite a message or is it the same thing as kind of a message?  How does that differ from a complete message from God? Sorry, but Chuckie has me confused.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Anyone?  Please enlighten me, how do you receive" "almost a message from God."?  Is that message, not quite a message or is it the same thing as kind of a message?  How does that differ from a complete message from God? Sorry, but Chuckie has me confused.
Maybe God forwarded him one of those chain email things that you have to send to 10 other people.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour