Author Topic: US Secretly Deploying Strategic Assets To Korea To Freak Out Kim Jong-Un  (Read 847 times)

rangerrebew

US Secretly Deploying Strategic Assets To Korea To Freak Out Kim Jong-Un
Ryan Pickrell
10:10 AM 03/27/2017

The U.S. is deploying strategic assets to the Korean peninsula with greater secrecy to “maximize fear in the North,” military officials revealed Sunday.

The U.S. has, in recent weeks, been regularly sending bombers and fighters, aircraft carriers and submarines, and troops to the peninsula for training exercises with South Korean forces, yet the announcements concerning their deployments have been delayed, with some coming after the units had already left Korea.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/us-deploying-strategic-assets-to-korea-with-increased-secrecy-to-freak-out-kim-jong-un/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:01:17 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are NOT doing it secretly because that would defeat the purpose of doing it,and it is impossible to freak out a freak. That would be like trying to out-ugly Streisand.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
There are 2 nations in the world that simply don't care about American threats and one of them is North Korea. The other is Iran.

Kim Jong Un doesn't care because he's a typical insular 3rd world dictator. As far as he's concerned, there is no NK without him. He knows he can't win but would allow every last man woman and child die first. Despite the fact that he'll lose he can still inflict massive casualties in South Korea before its over.

The 12ers who run the show in Iran are even worse since they want Armageddon.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:46:08 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are 2 nations in the world that simply don't care about American threats and one of them is North Korea. The other is Iran.

Kim Jong Un doesn't care because he's a typical insular 3rd world dictator. As far as he's concerned, there is no NK without him. He knows he can't win but would allow every last man woman and child die first. Despite the fact that he'll lose he can still inflict massive casualties in South Korea before its over.

The 12ers who run the show in Iran are even worse since they want Armageddon.

@Cripplecreek

I disagree about the Fat Boy. He is terrified of dying. That's why he had his uncle and another relative executed. They were getting too popular with the other NK officials,and he was afraid of a coup.

I do agree about the ragheads in Iran,though,and MY opinion is "We need to bypass trying to reason with them or scare them,and just go straight to killing them."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

I disagree about the Fat Boy. He is terrified of dying. That's why he had his uncle and another relative executed. They were getting too popular with the other NK officials,and he was afraid of a coup.

I do agree about the ragheads in Iran,though,and MY opinion is "We need to bypass trying to reason with them or scare them,and just go straight to killing them."

Oh I know he cares about dying but he'll sacrifice every last man woman and child before he does. He's just got no concern for NK or its people beyond his own personal interests.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh I know he cares about dying but he'll sacrifice every last man woman and child before he does. He's just got no concern for NK or its people beyond his own personal interests.

@Cripplecreek

Absolutely. The Asian Bill or Hillary Clinton.

Offline Joe Wooten

No one talks about it any more, but back almost 10 years ago I read an article where the Navy had experimented with converting a Trident missile into a super bunker buster capable of penetrating very deep before exploding. The nuclear warheads and the third stage were removed and a hardened large conventional warhead was put in their place. It was rumored to be capable of penetrating the hardened Iranian underground nuclear sites and the Nork nuclear sites.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No one talks about it any more, but back almost 10 years ago I read an article where the Navy had experimented with converting a Trident missile into a super bunker buster capable of penetrating very deep before exploding. The nuclear warheads and the third stage were removed and a hardened large conventional warhead was put in their place. It was rumored to be capable of penetrating the hardened Iranian underground nuclear sites and the Nork nuclear sites.

@Joe Wooten

I don't think that is necessary anymore. The AF has these huge Fuel Air Explosive bombs they can fly over and drop,and they suck up so much oxygen that everything on the ground without their blast radius dies of suffocation. Set off one or two of those babies,then you can just land and walk past the bodies.

Offline Joe Wooten

@Joe Wooten

I don't think that is necessary anymore. The AF has these huge Fuel Air Explosive bombs they can fly over and drop,and they suck up so much oxygen that everything on the ground without their blast radius dies of suffocation. Set off one or two of those babies,then you can just land and walk past the bodies.

I'm not talking about using one of these for surface targets. Use them to go after the protected bunkers the Kims and their hangers-on will be lurking in.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not talking about using one of these for surface targets. Use them to go after the protected bunkers the Kims and their hangers-on will be lurking in.

@Joe Wooten

It is my understanding that when they suck up and burn all the oxygen in one big flash that it creates a negative pressure wave that can cause underground bunkers to collapse. I know how much damage this would do is dependent on the soil conditions,but have no idea how much that is of a factor to consider.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Cripplecreek

Agreed. Pity we don't have a few inflatable tank battalions left over from the Calais ruse... That'd really put a knot in fat boy's panties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Ayatollahs and Imams aren't exactly running around in the latest bomb vest fashion, either. It's the little people who 'blow up so fast'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

@Cripplecreek

He is terrified of being deposed. His mother wasn't as legitimate as the mother of his BIL that he had killed. He felt this threatened his power in some way. In ancient times it was not uncommon for Korean (or whatever they were called because at times it was 3 or 5 different countries) Kings to have their kin and in-laws put to death or sent far away into exile.

If he was truly terrified of dying he'd eat healthier and stop smoking  non-stop.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:43:30 am by geronl »