Author Topic: Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36% (Gallup)  (Read 1152 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36% (Gallup)
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:45:58 pm »
President Donald Trump's job approval rating fell to 36% for the three-day period of March 24-26, following Republican House leaders' failed effort to pass a new healthcare bill that would have replaced the Affordable Care Act.

Trump's three-day reading prior to Friday's events was 41%. His previous low point was 37%, recorded March 16-18. His highest reading was 46% in the week following his Jan. 20 inauguration, and he has averaged 42% for his term to date....

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/207416/trump-approval-rating-drops-new-low.aspx

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36% (Gallup)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 02:45:24 am »

Oh, but what about those Trump rallies?  The love fest.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:54:39 am »
   Affirmation would be my guess @Chosen Daughter
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 03:31:10 am »
   Affirmation would be my guess @Chosen Daughter

Anyone's best guess.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 12:57:06 pm »
What's the floor? I'm thinking 33%.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:13:23 pm »
Fake news right? Every bad poll is fake and every positive poll is "winning"!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 02:24:56 pm »
Fake news right? Every bad poll is fake and every positive poll is "winning"!

He hasn't gotten as low as Reagan in his first term and that was back when people took these stupid polls because of a lack of answering machines. I also noted that Gallop doesn't do election year polling because they admitted they stink at it.

Polls are shit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 02:40:02 pm »
He hasn't gotten as low as Reagan in his first term and that was back when people took these stupid polls because of a lack of answering machines. I also noted that Gallop doesn't do election year polling because they admitted they stink at it.

Polls are shit.

But they were pretty convenient for Trump during the primaries Frank.  I think polls are what help put fire under his campaign.  Got the engines rolling on the Trump train.  I remember Trump tweeting polls.

And just like Trump criticized Arnold for rating, I would have to say Donnie your ratings suck!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:43:26 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 02:45:22 pm »
But they were pretty convenient for Trump during the primaries Frank.  I think polls are what help put fire under his campaign.  Got the engines rolling on the Trump train.  I remember Trump tweeting polls.

And just like Trump criticized Arnold for rating, I would have to say Donnie your ratings suck!

Lil' Fwankie will never believe Donny is unpopular.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 02:53:30 pm »

So you believe in polls. Good for you. I don't know any Donny supporters who have stopped supporting him. As a matter of fact some non supporters like me who now support him have grown in numbers. Add to that I can find no one who has ever been polled because people screen at insanely large numbers now. That only leave the genuinely stupid like you who bother with polling.

I also see you are unable to address the fact that these losers who admitted they do not know how to poll election years all of a sudden have figured it out to show Trump this low. It defies logic if you are not a bed wetting basement dweller at moms house like you.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:54:01 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 05:33:46 pm »
Oh, but what about those Trump rallies?  The love fest.

Well, I stopped believing in polls during the last election cycle.  They were all wrong and with very few people using landlines anymore, polling is hard.

On line polling can be totally deceptive.  So, who is polling and how?

I think Trump is still popular with his base.  The failure of the healthcare bill might cause a temporary setback but who knows.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 05:34:40 pm »
So you believe in polls. Good for you. I don't know any Donny supporters who have stopped supporting him. As a matter of fact some non supporters like me who now support him have grown in numbers. Add to that I can find no one who has ever been polled because people screen at insanely large numbers now. That only leave the genuinely stupid like you who bother with polling.

I also see you are unable to address the fact that these losers who admitted they do not know how to poll election years all of a sudden have figured it out to show Trump this low. It defies logic if you are not a bed wetting basement dweller at moms house like you.

You said it better.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 05:36:53 pm »

But you probably believe that God spoke to Chuck Schumer.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 05:41:45 pm »

You remember things differently than I do.  I don't remember polling being good for Trump, but okay.

I go by my Facebook page.  People still like Trump. 

But people who want Trump to:  (fail, be run out of office, drop dead, be hit by a meteor)  somehow be un-presidented will clutch at any poll.

I want some Trump hater to tell me what their dream is... what do they want to happen?