Author Topic: Rush: Trump’s Voters Are Still with Him  (Read 602 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump’s Voters Are Still with Him
« on: March 27, 2017, 06:59:08 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/27/trumps-voters-are-still-with-him/

Trump’s Voters Are Still with Him

Mar 27, 2017

RUSH: Heather in Blacksburg, Virginia. Great to have you here. You’re first. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Thank you. Just curious to get your opinion on a possible theory I have. What if Trump’s behind all of this in regards to the failed health care bill.

RUSH: Yeah?

CALLER: He’s not an idiot. He knows what he’s doing.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: He’s surrounded himself with smart people. Mike Pence knows how the system works.

RUSH: Yes, he does.

CALLER: And remember a few weeks or a few months back, out of the blue Trump made some comment about, “Well, you know what, maybe we should just let the bill fail and let the Democrats –”

RUSH: Not just once. There’s a number of times that Trump said it, and I believe he meant it. I’ll tell you exactly what it is.

CALLER: Exactly.

RUSH: You know, you have a memory that rivals mine. He said the political thing to do, the smart political thing to do would be let this thing implode, let it bomb out, ’cause it’s the Democrats bill, it’s got Obamacare as its name. Let it just implode ’cause it’s spiraling out of control, and they get the blame for it. Then he said, “Well, we couldn’t do that, it’d be irresponsible. Too many great Americans would be hurt. We can’t do it. But the smart political thing would be to let that happen.”

CALLER: Exactly. And, you know, couple other thoughts too. I don’t know. I don’t know if he would want to get rid of Ryan, but if he would, this would certainly be a good way to make it happen.

RUSH: I hear that Bannon and Trump might want to get rid of Ryan, Speaker of the House. The House has to do that.

CALLER: Okay.

RUSH: I mean, if Trump can’t convince them to vote for the bill, I doubt that Trump could convince them to get rid of Ryan. You know, I’m just waiting for all of these Democrat intel investigations. Wouldn’t it be great if Trump was actually using the Russians to help sabotage the health care bill? You know, the Russians have experience here in socialized medicine, they love it, big national, socialized medicine. They’ve been there. The Russians have been there, done that. They know that — (laughing) — they’re screaming at me on the other side. (laughing) Trump works with Russians to sabotage health care bill, blames Ryan. (laughing)

CALLER: All I know is I have total faith in Trump. He is so many steps ahead of everybody.

RUSH: All right. I appreciate the call. I’m running out of time. But I’m gonna use that last comment, ’cause I’ve got polling data, actually, two different things, a Salena Zito piece. But she’s right. Trump’s voters are nowhere near abandoning him, folks. Trump’s voters are not gonna blame him for this no matter how much the Washington establishment wants that to be the case. In fact, I’d even go so far as to say that opinion, you know, approval rating polls taken of Trump are irrelevant. Salena Zito thinks so because they don’t even reach the actual Trump voter.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Rush: Trump’s Voters Are Still with Him
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:09:13 pm »
Of course they are.

All devotees to a cult of personality will go to their graves standing by their political messiah while absolving them of any appearance of evil.

It's what True Believers in mass movements do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

Re: Rush: Trump’s Voters Are Still with Him
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 07:16:37 pm »
and when he switches parties and goes full liberal, so will they