Author Topic: CNN Brian Stelter Hammers Fox News for Covering Rockville Rape Case  (Read 909 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Brian Stelter Hammers Fox News for Covering Rockville Rape Case
By Nicholas Fondacaro | March 26, 2017 | 4:53 PM EDT
shares

Just when you though CNN host Brian Stelter couldn’t become any more of a “ridiculous figure” he found a new level of low to crawl to, during Sunday’s Reliable Sources. As had been extensively covered by the MRC, the liberal networks have been blacking out the rape of a girl on school ground by illegal immigrants in Rockville, Maryland, with Fox News being the only TV news outlet covering it in detail. But according to Stelter, that’s apparently a problem for Fox.

“Rapes and assaults and murders are local news stories on a daily basis. But when do they break through to become national news and when do they not,” he wondered at the top of the segment and before taking it to Fox.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/03/26/cnn-brian-stelter-hammers-fox-news-covering-rockville-rape

rangerrebew

Re: CNN Brian Stelter Hammers Fox News for Covering Rockville Rape Case
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 04:59:44 pm »

“Rapes and assaults and murders are local news stories on a daily basis. But when do they break through to become national news and when do they not,” he wondered at the top of the segment and before taking it to Fox.

Local news like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown?  Stories like that are to be local?  Or do they become worthy of national coverage when they fit the liberal agenda? 8detect8

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 05:36:30 pm »
Local news like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown?  Stories like that are to be local?  Or do they become worthy of national coverage when they fit the liberal agenda? 8detect8

Great questions.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 06:38:32 pm »
CNN Brian Stelter Hammers Fox News for Covering Rockville Rape Case
By Nicholas Fondacaro | March 26, 2017 | 4:53 PM EDT
shares

Just when you though CNN host Brian Stelter couldn’t become any more of a “ridiculous figure” he found a new level of low to crawl to, during Sunday’s Reliable Sources. As had been extensively covered by the MRC, the liberal networks have been blacking out the rape of a girl on school ground by illegal immigrants in Rockville, Maryland, with Fox News being the only TV news outlet covering it in detail. But according to Stelter, that’s apparently a problem for Fox.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/03/26/cnn-brian-stelter-hammers-fox-news-covering-rockville-rape
As far as when do murders and assaults "break through" to become national news, it's when it's a white perp doing something to a minority...then it's national news for weeks on end. Case in point the Dylan Roof murders of black people. Horrible?....yes.
But when blacks murder  whites, which happens far more often than whites murdering blacks, the national media hushes it up.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 12:18:43 am »

Susan Rice stating we need to have integrity in our government
Dan Rather lecturing Trump on honesty
Feminists calling Trump misogynist when they supported Bill Clinton
And now this.

Do liberals ever look inward?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 12:35:39 am »
Does anyone expect any other type of comments coming from this fat, bald clown? I sure don't.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 07:22:24 am »
Rape isn't so bad, people just need their space to burn, riot and rape.  Besides, rape is just a Lone Wolf act that is nothing more than freely expressing one's self via kinetic action.  And remember, we cannot impose our own antiquated beliefs on other cultures.  Gang rape, genital mutilation, human smuggling, bitches and ho's, child molestation, and sex slaves are all examples of perfectly normal behavior in some cultures.

Just don't take a spent shell casing to school - that is never acceptable behavior in any culture and we'll string you up to the nearest tree for doing so.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 01:26:30 pm »
The mainscream media is getting so desperate now that NBC has even pulled that old communist fool  Tom Brokaw out of retirement to whine about Trump.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:26:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 04:04:21 pm »
Susan Rice stating we need to have integrity in our government
Dan Rather lecturing Trump on honesty
Feminists calling Trump misogynist when they supported Bill Clinton
And now this.

Do liberals ever look inward?
They do, but they are blinded by the blight