Author Topic: California Governor: Not ‘Christian’ To Build Wall To Keep Out Illegal Immigrants  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

California Governor: Not ‘Christian’ To Build Wall To Keep Out Illegal Immigrants

March 26, 2017| by Markeece Young

California Governor Jerry Brown said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Gov. Jerry Brown (D-CA) said it was not a “Christian thing” to build a border wall to stop undocumented immigrants from coming into the United States because he said they were “children of God” and, “They should be treated that way.”

I guess he hasn’t read the bible or researched several civilizations that have used techniques to keep people out of their country or area…. There’s nothing wrong with protecting the sovereignty of one’s country.

http://downtrend.com/markeece/california-governor-not-christian-to-build-wall-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:19:59 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

WHERE'S THE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE?  WHERE'S THE ACLU? Governor Moon Beam has now shown he has absolutely no scruples.  A guy actively trying to destroy religion invokes it to make people feel bad?  What an ASS!! 8detect8

Offline mountaineer

I wouldn't ask Michael Moore for healthy eating tips, Charles Barkley for help with my golf swing, or Jerry Brown for scriptural exegesis, but I could be wrong ...  :pondering:

Naah.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If memory serves, moonbeam was never Christian, he's a choko smokin, navel gazin, fudge packin, Buddhist. What the hell reference could he possibly have to pontificate to Christians as to how they should act. Moonbeam, just like his daddy, has crapped on the California taxpayer every chance he has. I can understand, to a degree the Hispanics in California government always putting  La Raza primera, but for no reason, other than maintaining the demonrat voter base moonbeam is happy to sell out legal Californians and the Constitution.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:02:04 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wouldn't ask Michael Moore for healthy eating tips, Charles Barkley for help with my golf swing, or Jerry Brown for scriptural exegesis, but I could be wrong ...  :pondering:

Naah.

:thumbsup:

Offline kidd

Then build the wall to:
  • Greatly reduce drug traffic and reduce the power of the cartels
  • Stop the spread of diseases
  • Stop the kidnapping of Americans by Mexican drug cartels
  • Stop illegal gun running
  • Greatly reduce the influx of terrorists and their weapons

As far as the Bible goes, it warns against licentiousness. The word "licentiousness" is commonly accepted as sexual misconduct, but it really means disregard for the law.