Author Topic: Report: Paul Ryan Got Down On One Knee To Beg For Health Care Votes  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Paul Ryan Got Down On One Knee To Beg For Health Care Votes

Kaitlan Collins

According to a detailed account in the Washington Post, the Wisconsin native “got down on a knee to plead with Rep. Don Young” on Thursday night, just hours before the House was supposed to vote on the bill, because he remained undecided.

“When the speaker finished with Young, he spent about 10 minutes in an animated discussion with Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), one of the bill’s most outspoken critics,” the Post noted. “At one point, the speaker took his own arms and held them up, his hands at face level, then slowly lowered them to his waist — presumably trying to demonstrate his belief that the bill will lower costs.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/report-paul-ryan-got-down-on-one-knee-to-beg-for-health-care-votes/#ixzz4cXhBFzmE

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Report: Paul Ryan Got Down On One Knee To Beg For Health Care Votes
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 04:01:37 pm »
I like you Ryan I really do, but it's not you it's me. Let's just stay friends.  :silly:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour