Author Topic: Look What The Coast Guard Found On A Ship Owned By RINO Senator Mitch McConnell’s Family  (Read 830 times)

rangerrebew

Look What The Coast Guard Found On A Ship Owned By RINO Senator Mitch McConnell’s Family
By Kat Stevens -
Mar 24, 2017

Republican Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky has a reputation of being both one of the most wealthy United States Senators and also one who supports the with the strictest drug policies.

McConnell obtained this wealth partly due to his wife and her family. The Chao family has been funding McConnell since the late 1980s and also have a thriving shipping business. According to reports today, however, that business may mean bad news for McConnell.

http://freedomdaily.com/coast-guard-ship-mitch-mcconnells-family/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:33:23 am by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think Turtle Boy's campaign posters for 2020 are set.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What a piece of shit site. I can't even get to the article but I'm guessing it was something "drug related", supposedly?

@rangerrebew continues to be fooled by clickbait garbage.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What a piece of shit site. I can't even get to the article but I'm guessing it was something "drug related", supposedly?

@rangerrebew continues to be fooled by clickbait garbage.

This is the same story they've been pimping for at least 2 years.

Its doubtful that McConnell or his wife have ever even seen the ship let alone overseen its loading

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is the same story they've been pimping for at least 2 years.

Its doubtful that McConnell or his wife have ever even seen the ship let alone overseen its loading

True, but anything to ruin this RINO and get his ass out of DC would be welcome.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
True, but anything to ruin this RINO and get his ass out of DC would be welcome.

Not this. Besides there is literally nothing here.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just impound the vessel. Civil forfeiture.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis