Author Topic: Trump to Deep-Six Clean Power Plan  (Read 579 times)

Offline endicom

Trump to Deep-Six Clean Power Plan
« on: March 27, 2017, 03:00:02 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Mar. 26, 2017

This is an excellent example of why it is important to have the presidency in sane hands: EPA chief: Trump to undo Obama plan to curb global warming.

President Donald Trump in the coming days will sign a new executive order that unravels his predecessor’s sweeping plan to curb global warming, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency said Sunday.

EPA chief Scott Pruitt said the executive order to be signed Tuesday will undo the Obama administration’s Clean Power Plan, an environmental regulation that restricts greenhouse gas emissions at coal-fired power plants. The 2015 rule has been on hold since last year while a federal appeals court considers a challenge by coal-friendly Republican-led states and more than 100 companies.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/03/trump-to-deep-six-clean-power-plan.php

geronl

Re: Trump to Deep-Six Clean Power Plan
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 06:19:18 am »
Interestingly, Rick Perry is huge in favor of clean power and he's Trumps Secretary of Energy

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 06:51:16 am »
This I can support Trump on!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 09:17:29 am »
This I can support Trump on!
Yep!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:04:00 pm »
Interestingly, Rick Perry is huge in favor of clean power and he's Trumps Secretary of Energy

The Clean Power Plan is an EPA set of rules, under Scott Pruitt.

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/26/epa-chief-trump-to-reverse-obama-era-clean-power-plan/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer