Author Topic: DELINGPOLE: Environmentalists Aren’t Just Wrong. They’re Loathsome And Evil Too.  (Read 203 times)

rangerrebew

DELINGPOLE: Environmentalists Aren’t Just Wrong. They’re Loathsome And Evil Too.

by James Delingpole25 Mar 20173,120

Today is Earth Hour and as usual I shall be lighting a candle – several, actually; plus turning my Rayburn up to eleven; plus turning on all the house lights; plus lighting the patio heaters; plus starting my Landrover and leaving its diesel engine to idle outside in the drive; plus switching on the immersion heater; plus running several hot baths – in tribute to the world’s climate heroes.

I refer, of course, to the tiny, elite fellowship of scientists, economists, politicians, journalists and bloggers who have bravely taken the right side of the climate argument and spoken up for truth, integrity and the scientific method in defiance of the vast and terrifying propaganda behemoth they call the Green Blob.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/25/delingpole-environmentalists-arent-just-wrong-theyre-loathsome-and-evil-too/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:11:24 pm by rangerrebew »