Author Topic: Pray for London, for Antwerp, for Nice: this is Europe’s new normal  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Pray for London, for Antwerp, for Nice: this is Europe’s new normal
Douglas Murray

23 March 2017

7:15 PM

The hashtag ‘PrayForLondon’ is trending on social media. But so is ‘Antwerp’. Because no sooner were we invited to pray for London than a man of ‘North African descent’ was narrowly prevented from doing something similar in the Belgian city. This is life as usual in Europe now, of course. But among the endless replays to date – and the endless replays yet to come – there are several things worth noting about Wednesday’s attack in London.

The first is that the perpetrator – now identified as one Khalid Masood – was in one sense unusual. A recent comprehensive analysis published by my colleague Hannah Stuart found that among Islamist-related offences in the UK the most common age of the offender was 22. So at 52 years old Khalid Masood was some decades older than the average attacker. Although this is wholly speculative, that is a possible reason why he avoided being regarded as an imminent threat by MI5. There has only been one other individual in the UK who has sought to participate in remotely similar acts at Masood’s age.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/03/pray-london-antwerp-nice-europes-new-normal/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:57:19 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Pray for London, for Antwerp, for Nice: this is Europe’s new normal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 03:58:16 pm »
If it is the new normal, it is also the harbinger of future Aleppos on the European Continent.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »
If it is the new normal, it is also the harbinger of future Aleppos on the European Continent.

You can bank on that. You have a population being imported that have contempt towards the host nation and it's people, that views the native population as conquered, and are not only breeding in sizable numbers but breeding more with the same attitude as the parents.

What could go wrong :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 11:00:29 pm »
I realize that it's almost a knee-jerk response for conservative-minded folks to guffaw when some Euro politician or commentator says that islamic violence has become "the new normal" for Western European cities.

But... they're RIGHT.

This is what happens when growing numbers of muslims are mixed into The West.
The more that come, the greater the propensity for islamic-related violence.

And yes -- Western Europeans had better get used to it.
Because the only way to reduce the violence is to... reduce the number of muslims in their society, right down to zero.

But you and I know that they're probably not going to find the inner will to do that.

So... get used to "the new norm".

Remember:
Know islam - no peace.
No islam - know peace.