Author Topic: Imam calling for Jews to be killed in sermon at Montreal mosque draws police complaint  (Read 432 times)

rangerrebew

Imam calling for Jews to be killed in sermon at Montreal mosque draws police complaint
Larger Muslim community wants apology from mosque and wonders why controversial imam was invited to preach

By Brennan Neill, Stephen Smith, CBC News Posted: Mar 23, 2017 7:03 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 11:15 AM ET

A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.

The sermon took place at the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque in the city's Saint-Michel neighbourhood on Dec. 23, 2016.

The video was posted to the mosque's YouTube channel three days later. The imam in the video is Jordanian cleric Sheikh Muhammad bin Musa Al Nasr — he was reportedly an invited guest of the mosque.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:32:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Girl should have just..........bitten..........hard!

geronl

What kind of punishment will be meted out to the person who complained?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What kind of punishment will be meted out to the person who complained?
Anyone who complains about innocent, peaceful, Muslims either killing people or preaching about killing people, is obviously islamophobic. They should be arrested and confined to 'tolerance camp' until they come to accept that Muslims have a right to rape and murder because it is a core part of their 'diversity and culture'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone who complains about innocent, peaceful, Muslims either killing people or preaching about killing people, is obviously islamophobic. They should be arrested and confined to 'tolerance camp' until they come to accept that Muslims have a right to rape and murder because it is a core part of their 'diversity and culture'.

Appeasement be damned.  There is a reason our ancestors have been fighting these ground stains for 900 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.