Author Topic: Obama Did Wiretap Trump: It’s Like Putting Together a Russian Nesting Doll.. By Clarice Feldman  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 26, 2017
Obama Did Wiretap Trump: It’s Like Putting Together a Russian Nesting Doll
By Clarice Feldman

Matryoshkas are Russian nesting dolls. Inside each doll are several others, smaller but identically shaped characters, until you get to the smallest one inside. Studying what we have learned of the timeline -- and we still don’t have the entire story -- we see Wikileaks, the smallest, at the core, and Obama as the largest piece in what is the most historically outrageous misuse of the people and institutions of government for partisan advantage.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/obama_did_wiretap_trump_its_like_putting_together_a_russian_nesting_doll.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Interestingly, this story seems to be fading somewhat.

I'll guess it's because since credible evidence is emerging that Trump -was- surveilled, it's no longer possible for the ne'ertrumpers to make any more hay out of it.

The grist for their mill has run out, insofar as this one goes...

Offline DiogenesLamp

Nothing to see here. Just the FBI fixing to pay Clinton's oppo researchers.

twitter.com/jonathanvswan/…

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

I'll guess it's because since credible evidence is emerging that Trump -was- surveilled, it's no longer possible for the ne'ertrumpers to make any more hay out of it.

I was just thinking about that woman who claimed Donald Trump groped her in first class, it was during the general. What ever became of that explosive story?

Oh yeah, grist for the mill.

By the way, I saw her picture. Let’s just say she was not his type. The Donald don’t grope anything under a 10.  :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

The "ne'ertrumpers"?  As in, the left?

Offline Concerned

After the reading the story in the OP, I guess I missed the definitive "evidence" that "Obama" "wiredtapped" "Trump". 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.