Author Topic: Celebs, ‘horrified’ by shiny new racial cause, create false hype about missing minority women  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Celebs, ‘horrified’ by shiny new racial cause, create false hype about missing minority women
March 26, 2017 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

More than a dozen girls of color are missing in the U.S. capital area, according to numerous celebrities and public figures, even though Washington, D.C. authorities question those figures.

Beneath a depiction of a milk carton proclaiming that 34 teenage girls are missing, “House” actress Olivia Wilde took to Instagram to announce that “It is deeply disturbing that the disappearance of dozens of young girls is ‘business as usual’ in our nation’s capital, my childhood home.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/26/celebs-horrified-shiny-new-racial-cause-create-false-hype-missing-minority-women-463585
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 02:55:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The dumbass hasn't heard of this place?

http://www.missingkids.org/keyfacts

According to the FBI, in 2016 there were 465,676 NCIC entries for missing children. Similarly, in 2015, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 460,699.

This number represents reports of missing children. That means if a child runs away multiple times in a year, each instance would be entered into NCIC separately and counted in the yearly total. Likewise, if an entry is withdrawn and amended or updated, that would also be reflected in the total.

During the last 32 years, NCMEC’s national toll-free hotline, 1-800-THE-LOST® (1-800-843-5678), has received more than 4.3 million calls. NCMEC has circulated billions of photos of missing children, assisted law enforcement in the recovery of more than 237,000 missing children and facilitated training for more than 331,000 law enforcement, criminal/juvenile justice and healthcare professionals. NCMEC’s Team HOPE volunteers have provided resources and emotional support to more than 59,000 families of missing and exploited children.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley