Author Topic: The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper
« on: March 25, 2017, 08:50:46 pm »
The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper
By Ed Rogers March 22

Democrats in Congress are digging themselves a ditch that keeps getting deeper. There’s no good fight to be had on Judge Neil Gorsuch, they’re getting steamrolled on repealing and replacing Obamacare, and their base has lurched to the far left, fully outside their grasp. The result? An out-of-touch leadership that can’t stop babbling. And for all the Trump administration’s miscues, Democrats haven’t laid a glove on the president. They couldn’t appear any weaker.

On Monday, Gorsuch presented himself as a consensus-builder, a true jurist. He continued yesterday, describing himself as nothing less than “a fair judge.” But liberals are overreaching in trying to paint him as a judicial tyrant, an anti-working-class villain. All they are doing is posing for the angry left. They aren’t even attempting to block Gorsuch’s confirmation. Doing so would be a pointless exercise. Rather, they are just trying to get on the record as “resisting” President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/03/22/the-democrats-ditch-is-only-getting-deeper/?utm_term=.bea78b7be650
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:51:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:50:12 am »
Well, the Republicans seem determined to out-dig them.

Online LMAO

Re: The Democrats’ ditch is only getting deeper
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 03:10:26 am »
Well, the Republicans seem determined to out-dig them.

Both the Republicans and Democrats  are digging their own separate ditches for different reasons.  The GOP is still in an internal Civil War. The Democrats are still the party of elites, radical Islam, and illegal immigration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy