Author Topic: Former Intel committee chief: Comey needs to tell rest of story. Hoekstra: 'I would nail them for what I believe is incomplete testimony last week'  (Read 189 times)

rangerrebew

Former Intel committee chief: Comey needs to tell rest of story
Hoekstra: 'I would nail them for what I believe is incomplete testimony last week'
Published: 12 hours ago

The former chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence says it would be highly unusual for any raw intelligence transcripts to reach the White House, and he says if any “incidental” surveillance that did go to political operatives, then lawmakers should actively encourage and protect whistleblowers who may come forward.

This week, the current chairman of the committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told President Trump and the media that he has seen evidence suggesting Trump associates and possibly even Trump himself were picked up by U.S. surveillance.

But former Chairman Pete Hoekstra, R-Mich., says the idea of transcripts from incidental surveillance ending up at the White House is stunning.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/former-intel-committee-chief-comey-needs-to-tell-rest-of-story/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:32:17 pm by rangerrebew »