Author Topic: Comment worth noting: It might be too late for some American communities  (Read 254 times)

rangerrebew

Comment worth noting: It might be too late for some American communities

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 25, 2017

From ‘Seneca the Elder’ “…it is kind of too late”

There have been a lot of missteps by the Trump administration when it comes to “refugees” aka invaders/migrants/barbarians/Third Worlders.

I understand that they have a lot on their plates, but immigration is probably THE most important issue for a lot of people. Especially those of us who live in or near a sanctuary city. Just yesterday I was walking around the one near me. Here I was in affluent Westchester County, walking around a small city that looked like it was in the slums of Ecuador or Guatemala. In violation of the City codes, the signs were in Spanish, not English. Judging by all the dish antennas on the roof and other parts of the houses, there were obviously half a dozen families living in many of the small, single family homes. The building inspectors and city employees are afraid of being called racists so they allow all the violations even though there have been fires where people lost their lives.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/comment-worth-noting-it-might-be-too-late-for-some-american-communities/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:00:50 pm by rangerrebew »