Author Topic: Germany to deport Isis supporters that were born in country in unprecedented move  (Read 464 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Two alleged Isis supporters who were born on Germany are to be deported from the country in the first such expulsion in history.

The men, who hold Algerian and Nigerian citizenship, were arrested on suspicion of planning an imminent terror attack after a gun and Isis flags were found at their homes during police raids in Göttingen.

They have not been prosecuted and the allegations have not been tested in a criminal court, but federal judges upheld their planned deportation, bolstering government plans to expel more foreign nationals believed to be terror threats.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-isis-supporters-terror-suspects-born-in-country-deported-gottingen-nigerian-algerian-attack-a7643366.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Not exactly unprecedented for Germany to deport German born citizens.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not exactly unprecedented for Germany to deport German born citizens.

Considering their recent behavior this could be a good thing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Considering their recent behavior this could be a good thing.

They're not actual citizens but it has been done in Germany.