Author Topic: College Suggests Students Stop Using ‘He and She’  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

College Suggests Students Stop Using ‘He and She’
« on: March 24, 2017, 01:50:57 pm »
College Suggests Students Stop Using ‘He and She’

Posted by Aleister      Friday, March 24, 2017 at 7:30am

Even when “grammatically correct”

Where does this madness ultimately lead? What’s the end goal?

The Daily Caller reports:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/03/college-suggests-students-stop-using-he-and-she/

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:51:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: College Suggests Students Stop Using ‘He and She’
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 10:26:49 pm »
I stopped using He and She decades ago in reference to some, I use the much more appropriate "IT". :whistle:
Just yesterday while taking my grandson to baseball practice we observed three students from the local high school crossing the street in front of us and I said to him that I saw there was a boy and a girl but what was the third one, and even he said he didn't know what IT was. Only nine years old and he has a firm grasp of the situation.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: College Suggests Students Stop Using ‘He and She’
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 04:31:59 am »
What makes this bunch of coddled overeducated morons think they have the right to screw around with the language?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis