Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 3/24***  (Read 1807 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 3/24***
« on: March 24, 2017, 01:11:38 pm »
OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY

We call him Flicka...

Did you see him get kicked?

Are you hurt by my yelling?

Delayed reaction

A Hit

And.....a miss

How'd that go?

And then there's this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTKn1ZoU76o

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Re: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 3/24***
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 01:16:07 pm »
DON'T BE FAKING

THIS

:2popcorn: PINGALING LIST – Let me know if you want on or off!!  :tremblant:
 @1poxgi@AbaraXas  - @Acemodean  - @alicewonders  - @andy58-in-nh  - @An@annieokie  - @ArneFufkin  - @austingirl  - @berferdt  -  @BigHomer - @Bigun@bob434@bolobaby@bootless@catfish1957@CatherineofAragon@cato potatoe  -  @chae@Charlespg@Chasaway@ConstitutionRose@Cowboyway@CSM  - @Cyber Liberty -   @DCPatriot@Dexter@Diamond6@DiogenesLamp@Doug Loss  -  @DrewsDad@driftdiver@EasyAce@EC@Eowyn@ExFreeper@Fishrrman@Frank Cannon  -  @Free Vulcan  -  @Freya -   @GilesB@goatprairie@gorush - @Gov Bean Counter  -  @GrouchoTex@guitar4jesus@HAPPY2BME@Hoodat@Idaho_Cowboy@INVAR@IsailedawayfromFR@Jazzhead@jmyrlefuller@Just_Victor@Kaslin@kevindavis@kidd@Kinsman Redeemer  -  @kjam22 -   @Lando Lincoln  -  @Leto@libertybele@LonestarDream@LottieDah@M1078@Machiavelli@MACVSOG68@Maj. Bill Martin  -  @MajorClay@Major Confusion@Manic Episode  -  @markomalley@MBB1984@mcjordansc@MeshugeMikey@Millee@Minarch@mirraflake@mlizzy@montanajoe@mountaineer@mrpotatohead@mystery-ak@Neverdul@Nickname -   @Oceander@PinkFlipFlops@plewis1250@pogo101@Polly Tix  -  @pookie18@PROCON@r9etb@rangerrebew@rb224315@RedHead@Relic@Resp3@RetBobbyMI@Richardtavor@Rikki Tikki Tavi  -  @roamer_1@rodamala@RoosGirl -  @Salem Poor  -  @Sanguine@ScottinVA@ShadowAce@sinkspur@SirLinksALot@sitetest@skeeter@Smokin Joe  -  @sneakypete@Springfield Reformer  -  @Stargazer@starstruck@stevekrz@Suppressed@SZonian@Texas Yellow Rose  - @the_doc@TheMom@ThePatriotFile@The_Reader_David@Timber Rattler  -  @TomSea@truth_seeker@TurkeyLurkey@TXnTX@txradioguy - @uglybiker@Variant@verga@Victoria33@WAC@washi@Weird Tolkienish Figure  -  @Wingnut

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 01:26:31 pm »
Here's the girls getting REAL!

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 01:27:43 pm »
And now for your Fake News Combo Pack

The double eyebrows are really scary.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 01:31:00 pm »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 01:32:47 pm »
TGIF!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:06 pm »
And now for your Fake News Combo Pack

That's just WRONG! :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:09 pm »
TGIF!

How are you feeling today, @Freya

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 01:39:41 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 01:49:07 pm »

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 02:18:26 pm »
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 02:26:49 pm »
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 02:40:51 pm »
Now for something that doesn't involve Soccer....

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 02:45:11 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 02:47:57 pm »
Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde said, “Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast, and we give thanks and eat turkey.”

St. Peter said, “Noooooo,” and he banished her to Hell.

The second blonde said, “Easter is when we celebrate Jesus’ birth and exchange gifts.”

The third blonde said she knew what Easter was, and St. Peter said, “So, tell me.”

She said,” Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans Hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder…

St. Peter said, “Verrrrrry good.”

Then the blonde continued, “Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of basketball.”
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 02:56:40 pm »
Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde said, “Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast, and we give thanks and eat turkey.”

The second blonde said, “Easter is when we celebrate Jesus’ birth and exchange gifts.”

The third blonde said she knew what Easter was, and St. Peter said, “So, tell me.”

She said,” Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans Hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder…

St. Peter said, “Verrrrrry good.”

Then the blonde continued, “Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of basketball.”

I hope he opened the gates for her, that was a pretty good response.  She could throw in her bracket choices for good measure....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 03:22:01 pm »
Easter is a celebration of Spring. Spring is the time of renewal, abundance, and fertility, in the wake of a cold, hard, Winter. Easter is celebrated with eggs, representing birth, and rabbits, which represent fertility. It is a kind of 'Spring fever' which causes people the desire to get out in the fields, to sow seeds and be fertile. It is also a time when most Christians will eat a Christmas ham. The name Easter comes from the German goddess Eostre who was traditionally celebrated at the beginning of Spring with fertility symbols such as eggs and rabbits. Ok. I answered correctly, What do I win?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 03:27:08 pm »
Easter is a celebration of Spring. Spring is the time of renewal, abundance, and fertility, in the wake of a cold, hard, Winter. Easter is celebrated with eggs, representing birth, and rabbits, which represent fertility. It is a kind of 'Spring fever' which causes people the desire to get out in the fields, to sow seeds and be fertile. It is also a time when most Christians will eat a Christmas ham. The name Easter comes from the German goddess Eostre who was traditionally celebrated at the beginning of Spring with fertility symbols such as eggs and rabbits. Ok. I answered correctly, What do I win?

The third blonde.  Enjoy!
I will NOT comply.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 03:52:38 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 04:24:24 pm »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 05:18:08 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 07:00:14 am »
I will NOT comply.