Author Topic: Canada passes M-103 motion against Islamophobia  (Read 380 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Canada passes M-103 motion against Islamophobia
« on: March 24, 2017, 10:19:53 am »
Canada passes M-103 motion against Islamophobia
Non-binding motion tasks Canadian government with study to develop ways to address racism and discrimination.

Canadian politicians have passed a motion that condemns Islamophobia and requests that the government recognise the need to "quell the public climate of fear and hate".

The non-binding motion, which condemns "Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination", passed on Thursday among a divided parliament.

It tasks a parliamentary committee to launch a study on how the government could address the issue, with recommendations due in mid-November.   

Continued: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Canada passes M-103 motion against Islamophobia
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 10:45:49 am »
Canadian politicians have passed a motion that condemns Islamophobia and requests that the government recognise the need to "quell the public climate of fear and hate".

I guess they forgot to mention in their "motion" that the "fear and hate" of Muslims stems from them constantly and casually slaughtering innocent people in the name of their moon God. Fear and hate are completely normal reactions to someone committing child-rape, murder, and shouting from the rooftops that they intend to take over the world and slaughter everyone in it.

Liberals really are mentally ill. And I don't mean that in the usual pejorative way. I mean that they are seriously mentally dysfunctional. Here we have a cult of people yelling outloud, "We are going to kill you all!", and all the Liberals want to do is to protect and defend them. If that is not mental illness then nothing is.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:50:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.