Author Topic: MD/NYC: White Supremacist Admits to Fatally Stabbing Homeless Black Man in N.Y.C., Cops Allege  (Read 493 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
White Supremacist Admits to Fatally Stabbing Homeless Black Man in N.Y.C., Cops Allege
By Char Adams•@CiCiAdams_Posted on March 23, 2017 at 1:20pm EDT

A self-proclaimed white supremacist from Baltimore allegedly murdered a New York City homeless man this week in a racially targeted attack, police tell PEOPLE.

James Jackson allegedly told investigators he traveled from Maryland and was looking to harm black men when he encountered Timothy Caughman at around 11:15 p.m. Monday in Manhattan, a New York Police Department spokesperson confirms to PEOPLE.

Jackson then allegedly attacked Caughman with a large sword, stabbing him repeatedly.

Continued: http://people.com/crime/white-supremacist-stabs-new-york-city-black-man/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Nuts like Dylan Roof and this guy seem to be lone-wolves as much as that guy in England actually. This wolf, if one doesn't read the story, for some reason felt compelled to journey from Maryland to NYC to do this.

May Mr. Caughman rest in peace.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why the hell did he go to New York?

I've seen The Wire.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why the hell did he go to New York?

I've seen The Wire.
As if he couldn't find a black person to attack in Baltimore *****rollingeyes*****

May Almighty God Bless Timothy Caughman with eternal peace.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Guy murdered a homeless guy too. Just as Dylann Roof murdered church goers. Neither could find a bunch of gang bangers or something to murder, not that that would be better.