Author Topic: Panicked Democrats Threaten House Intelligence Chair For Supporting President Trump  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

Panicked Democrats Threaten House Intelligence Chair For Supporting President Trump
Posted on March 23, 2017 by DCWhispers   

The behavior of Congressional Democrats (and some Establishment Republicans) has become downright bizarre even by their normally bizarre standards. Yesterday, House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes, a Republican, spoke publicly about information he had obtained which indicated members of the Trump campaign had been surveilled and their conversations recorded. this claim appeared to substantiate, at least in part, President Trump’s earlier statements that he had been “wiretapped” by the previous Obama administration.

That declaration by Congressman Nunes has since sent D.C. into an all out scramble mode, a situation that includes Congressman Elijah Cummings, a Democrat, now calling for an investigation to be launched against Congressman Nunes.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/panicked-democrats-threaten-house-intelligence-chair-for-supporting-president-trump/#mBbc9I6lwCdsYhwj.99

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Oh them Dems think they have something now. I am curious why Nunes went to Trump before he shared it to committee - that wasn't particularly politically smart. Even so, now the Dems got their gigantic leap of justification for upping the witch hunt to a special prosecutor, which is what they wanted from the beginning.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Oh them Dems think they have something now. I am curious why Nunes went to Trump before he shared it to committee - that wasn't particularly politically smart. Even so, now the Dems got their gigantic leap of justification for upping the witch hunt to a special prosecutor, which is what they wanted from the beginning.

Nothing will come of this.  The Dems won't try to force a special prosecutor, for fear that one would actually uncover what the bureaucrats are doing.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nothing will come of this.  The Dems won't try to force a special prosecutor, for fear that one would actually uncover what the bureaucrats are doing.

I tend to agree, this is more about the usual liberal shaming for political points.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

My guess is, Nunes wanted Trump to get the straight story, and if had shared it with that Rat bastid Cummings first Trump would never know what to believe.  Cummings is one of the worst demagogues in the House.  I must say, though, I really enjoyed his freaking out over the miserable state of Baltimore...lol.  :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: