Author Topic: Democrats Say Trump's A Russian Agent. Trump Says He's Vindicated. Everybody's Full Of It.  (Read 244 times)

Silver Pines

Democrats Say Trump's A Russian Agent. Trump Says He's Vindicated. Everybody's Full Of It.

By Ben Shapiro
March 22, 2017

Everybody is moving the goalposts now; everybody is changing standards for behavior in order to promulgate their agenda.

In an era in which accusations of “fake news” predominate, in which politicians lie with abandon, safe in the knowledge that their base will support them no matter their lies, it’s harder and harder to remember what exactly people allege and when they’re shifting those allegations to meet the evidence; what behavior people were decrying a moment ago when they’ve begun engaging in such behavior themselves.

But let’s give it a whirl.

Read more at:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14702/democrats-say-trumps-russian-agent-trump-says-hes-ben-shapiro

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Everybody is full of it is my read on the situation as well.

My conclusion? We need to completely clean house in DC. Starting with both parties.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Everybody is full of it is my read on the situation as well.

My conclusion? We need to completely clean house in DC. Starting with both parties.

Now, on that we agree!

Silver Pines

Count me in, too.