Author Topic: Wait, did Judge Gorsuch just eye roll Al Franken? Check out ‘favorite response of the day’  (Read 664 times)

rangerrebew

Wait, did Judge Gorsuch just eye roll Al Franken? Check out ‘favorite response of the day’
March 22, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

Judge Neil Gorsuch just completed his second day of hearings, and thus far the Supreme Court nominee has displayed more than the patience of Job when it comes to dealing with looney Dems hellbent on nitpicking and grandstanding to appease their Leftist base.

But, could there have been an ever-so-quick crack in the normally stoic Gorsuch’s demeanor? After all, in addition to dealing with Democratic Senators Dick Durbin and Patrick Leahy, the judge also had to endure questioning from Mr. Stuart Smalley himself, Al Franken.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/22/wait-judge-gorsuch-just-eye-roll-al-franken-check-favorite-response-day-461979
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:34:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
A definite eyeroll there.  Hilarious!

He made Franken look like an idiot for trying to sneak in there that Gorsuch did "political work", when that "work" consisted of walking the precinct with his mom when he was nine years old, and she was running for office.

I'm really liking everything that I've heard from him.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who wouldn't roll eyes at Franken? Every time I see him playing 'Senator', I have to force myself to remember that it is real life, and not some kind of stupid SNL skit.

Just the very idea of this idiot clown 'questioning' someone of the caliber and qualifications of Judge Gorsuch, is an insult to anyone with a working brain.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:06:06 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He recalls this pic

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

doesn't everyone roll their eyes when Franken speaks?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Franken is just insufferable in this.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
He recalls this pic

How long since his diaper's been changed?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
He made Franken look like an idiot . . .

Big deal. That can be done by anyone with a nursery school education at minimum. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.