Author Topic: Law Student Making Allegations Against Gorsuch Has Ties To Dems, Obama, Hillary  (Read 399 times)

rangerrebew

Law Student Making Allegations Against Gorsuch Has Ties To Dems, Obama, Hillary

March 22, 2017| by Robert Gehl

Judge Neil Gorsuch’s former law student who is accusing the Supreme Court nominee of encouraging firms to engage in sexist and possibly illegal hiring practices has close ties to the Democratic Party, The Daily Signal has learned.

Jennifer Sisk, a 2016 graduate of the University of Colorado Law School, wrote a scathing letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Sunday. In the letter, Sisk detailed her account of Gorsuch’s telling his law students that “many” women manipulate their employer’s maternity benefits after giving birth, The Daily Signal reports.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/law-student-making-allegations-against-gorsuch-has-ties-to-dems-obama-hillary
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:07:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Law Student Making Allegations Against Gorsuch Has Ties To Dems, Obama, Hillary

March 22, 2017| by Robert Gehl

Judge Neil Gorsuch’s former law student who is accusing the Supreme Court nominee of encouraging firms to engage in sexist and possibly illegal hiring practices has close ties to the Democratic Party, The Daily Signal has learned.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/law-student-making-allegations-against-gorsuch-has-ties-to-dems-obama-hillary

So when does she drop the Pubic Hair Bombshell?  Leftist scums
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

An Obama administration appointee. Figures. 

This chippy better go back to law school.  If the judge said what she claims, there is nothing illegal or sexist about it. 

And if he did say that, I can tell you from personal experience working with other women -- he's right.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

a Anita Hill wannabe.

Anita went down, and so will this twerp
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington