Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton, American Wonder Woman  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton, American Wonder Woman
« on: March 23, 2017, 01:56:45 pm »
March 23, 2017
Chelsea Clinton, American Wonder Woman

By Ethel C. Fenig

Is there anything Chelsea Clinton can't do?  Graduate from school.  Straighten her hair.  Get a high powered television interview job despite no experience or background while others couldn't.  Get married.  Have children.  (in that order.)  Tweet.  Get gossiped about as a potential member of Congress. Write books--or at least have her name attached to them. Get appointed vice chair the Clinton Foundation.  A Wonder Woman indeed with the same accomplishments as many a female born to non-famous, non-power-couple parents.
But wait...there's more!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/chelsea_clinton_american_wonder_woman.html#ixzz4c9oHC6eL
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Chelsea Clinton, American Wonder Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:02 pm »
Well we do wonder a lot about her; but I sure wouldn't want to see her in the costume. UGH!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:00:34 pm »
Well we do wonder a lot about her; but I sure wouldn't want to see her in the costume. UGH!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 09:09:10 pm »
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour