Author Topic: Outraged parents sound off over Rockville school rape: ‘Safety Not Sanctuary!’  (Read 638 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Outraged parents sound off over Rockville school rape: ‘Safety Not Sanctuary!’
EAG News , Mar 22, 2017,  Victor Skinner

ROCKVILLE, Md. – Hundreds of outraged parents pressed Montgomery County, Maryland school officials for answers during a recent meeting at Rockville High School, where police allege two illegal immigrant students brutally raped a 14-year-old girl in a bathroom last week.

Media was banned from the school property Tuesday evening as parents, grandparents and other community members packed the meeting to express outrage by the tragedy, which school officials characterized as an “event.”

Virtually everyone who streamed out of the meeting said school officials did little to alleviate their concerns about safety, and repeatedly dodged questions about the dangers of illegal immigrants in the school.

“I thought it was just a lot of political speak,” parent Rob Sisco told The Washington Post. “I felt they really weren’t addressing the issue, and the crime that happened.”

“I’m not satisfied,” local resident Elizabeth Plum told WTOP. “They were asked specifically whether they would admit students with criminal records and the answer is ‘yes.’ And would they be monitored? The answer is well, if they had a probation officer, maybe, or if they had an ankle bracelet, maybe.

“So in other words, the school apparently doesn’t take any responsibility, even when they know the student has a criminal record,” she said.

“And people asked, ‘Well, how can an illegal alien with an apparent criminal record be in school? And how do you admit people if you don’t know their background?’ And they said, ‘Well we just take whatever papers they come with.’ For example, they take an 18-year-old and put him in ninth grade. They don’t really know if he’s 10. They don’t really know anything,” the grandmother said.

The victim told police Jose O. Montano, a 17-year-old ninth grader from El Salvador, and Henry E. Sanchez-Milian, an 18-year-old ninth grader from Guatemala, shoved her into a bathroom at the school around 9 a.m. last Thursday and forced her into a stall where they took turns holding her down and raping her, vaginally, anally and orally, Fox News reports.

“This horrible incident shouldn’t change anyone’s minds that those schools are safe for our students,” Montgomery County Public Schools Superintendent Jack Smith said, according to NBC Washington.

More: http://eagnews.org/outraged-parents-sound-off-over-rockville-school-rape-safety-not-sanctuary/

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:33:23 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Frank Cannon

Maryland moves to be 'sanctuary state’
Washington Examiner, Mar 21, 2017, Paul Bedard

Maryland Democrats this week took a major step to becoming a "sanctuary state," drawing outrage from Republican Gov. Larry Hogan and concerns it would protect an 18-year-old illegal charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom last week.

The Democratically-controlled House of Delegates voted 83-55 to OK the Maryland Law Enforcement and Trust Act. Generally, it would bar state and local law enforcement from helping federal immigration officials seeking illegals, including requests to detain inmates for deportation.

More: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/maryland-moves-to-be-sanctuary-state/article/2617988

Is it time for pitchforks and torches yet?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know if this is true but BOR just said not one network has carried this story.

I also read that Gov. Larry Hogan  said he would veto the sanctuary state bill if it passes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

I don't know if this is true but BOR just said not one network has carried this story.
I also read that Gov. Larry Hogan  said he would veto the sanctuary state bill if it passes

BOR is right ... I've read quite a few opinion pieces on this.  Only FNC has reported it @mystery-ak

And, good for the Governor!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BOR is right ... I've read quite a few opinion pieces on this.  Only FNC has reported it @mystery-ak

And, good for the Governor!
NBC had this early this morning and I posted the thread.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,3.0.html
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Why are Liberals squishy about rape?

If there is a single topic in America that absolutely everyone could agree upon you would think it would be rape.  Not so.

This story is a prime example - but it's just one of hundreds of examples in the past year alone.  The evidence is clear and plentiful.  Turns out rape isn't so bad after all if the rapist meets certain qualifications, such as being a Muslim, terrorist, football player, minority, human smuggler, coyote, billionaire, President, ex-con, or lives in the state of California.

On the other hand, any person who attends a predominantly white college it is automatically assumed to be a rapist.  No charges need be filed, no evidence need be present. 

Yet beyond a handful of radio talk show hosts no one is outright asking Liberals the key question: What is so great about rape?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Where is N.O.W.?  Where are the pinkos with the vagina hats?  Where are the feminists?

Oh the conundrum they must have right now...do we fight for our daughters and sisters or do we fight for illegal adults being placed in Jr. High School classes?

The "good" people of Maryland voted for this...this is what comes with liberalism.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right_in_Virginia wrote:
"Is it time for pitchforks and torches yet?"

Not in the state of Maryland.
It's hopeless there.

The only reasonable, logical thing for traditional-minded Americans to do is...
...get out of the place.

Maryland governor Hogan will veto the sanctuary bill if it passes (it WILL pass the legislature).
My prediction is that in the face of his veto, the legislature will over-ride the veto and the bill will pass anyway.

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

Reality in Maryland:
The majority of those who live in the state, along with the majority of those who govern it, DON'T CARE if young ladies are raped by illegal immigrants.
They're gonna let 'em in anyway.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where is N.O.W.?  Where are the pinkos with the vagina hats?  Where are the feminists?

Oh the conundrum they must have right now...do we fight for our daughters and sisters or do we fight for illegal adults being placed in Jr. High School classes?

The "good" people of Maryland voted for this...this is what comes with liberalism.
It's kinda like watching an endangered animal eating an endangered plant. That's why the liberals have that 'deer in the headlights' look. Fifty years ago in Maryland there would have been a torchlight parade...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
In the runup to 2012 election Obama's handlers realized they had a women problem.  They knew Republicans would pounce on less pay for female White House workers, soft on rape, etc.  So they whipped up a solution called Republicans Hate Women and turned it into a campaign vehicle.  The public bought in hook, line and sinker.