Author Topic: Parliament in lockdown: Police open fire outside Westminster and shoot knife-wielding man amid reports of explosion and 'at least 12 pedestrians mowed down on bridge'  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

For the love of all that is good and decent please let that saying die a slow horrible death.  Sorry nothing personal.

@Idaho_Cowboy

I'll second that.  Personally, I'd love to see all "Freeperisms" confined to where they belong (TOS), but that's just my thing.

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

Got answer from son, Wayne.  He says he is not in that area today.  Said he is the middle of some work and has a one hour deadline and he would write later.  If what he says later is about this attack, will post it.

@Victoria33

I'm so glad he's not near the attack.  Thank God.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Idaho_Cowboy

I'll second that.  Personally, I'd love to see all "Freeperisms" confined to where they belong (TOS), but that's just my thing.

Thirded. FR is the home of unfunny, overused, cliche'd jokes that were old years ago.

Silver Pines

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
London attack: police make two more 'significant arrests'

ritish police said Friday they had made two further "significant" arrests over the Islamist-inspired terror attack on parliament, as they appealed for information about the homegrown killer who left four people dead.

Nine people are now in custody over Wednesday's rampage in Westminster, in which at least 50 people were injured, 31 requiring hospital treatment, counter-terrorism commander Mark Rowley said.

Police have searched 16 addresses, with five more raids still underway, mainly in London and the central city of Birmingham, where the attacker reportedly lived and near where he rented the car used in the assault.

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/london-attack-police-make-two-more-significant-arrests/ar-BByFDv9

So, 9 total people arrested so far, I thought he was being called a lone-wolf but this speaks differently.

And he came from Birmingham in this instance.

I did not care to start a different thread on this; perhaps, threads on the same topic can be merged.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 10:26:58 am by TomSea »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So, 9 total people arrested so far, I thought he was being called a lone-wolf but this speaks differently.

And he came from Birmingham in this instance.

I did not care to start a different thread on this; perhaps, threads on the same topic can be merged.

Every moslem out there is complicit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley