Author Topic: South Dakota Confirms Oil Pipeline Vandalism (DAPL)  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
South Dakota Confirms Oil Pipeline Vandalism (DAPL)
« on: March 21, 2017, 11:30:51 pm »
South Dakota Confirms Oil Pipeline Vandalism
March 21, 2017 11:37 AM
http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/south-dakota-confirms-oil-pipeline-vandalism
Authorities in South Dakota on Tuesday confirmed an incident of vandalism against the Dakota Access oil pipeline in which someone burned a hole through an empty section of pipe.

Texas-based pipeline developer Energy Transfer Partners said in court documents Monday that there have been "recent coordinated physical attacks along the pipeline that pose threats to life, physical safety and the environment." The company didn't provide further details, including the locations of the attacks, and ETP spokeswoman Vicki Granado on Tuesday declined comment.
> snip <
South Dakota attorney general's office spokeswoman Sara Rabern confirmed one incident of what she called "felony vandalism" southeast of Sioux Falls on Friday. Lincoln County Sheriff's Deputy Chad Brown said it happened at an above-ground valve site that had no fencing or other security.
More at link...http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/south-dakota-confirms-oil-pipeline-vandalism

Oil is supposed to start flowing this week. Normal rates of flow are anticipated to be approx 475,000 barrels of oil/day (just under 20,000,000 gallons of crude oil/day).
The question arises of whether this is just another effort by ecowhacko "warriors" to save the environment by destroying it.
IMHO, actions like this should be prosecuted as the acts of terrorism (sabotage) they are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: South Dakota Confirms Oil Pipeline Vandalism (DAPL)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 01:44:15 am »
Since mostly slow idealistic idiots are doing the vandalism, we will sometime read about a spectacular explosion caused by a 'protester' who decided to do this to a live pipeline.  I do hope he would also be a student of Darwin when it happens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: South Dakota Confirms Oil Pipeline Vandalism (DAPL)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 03:39:53 am »
Since mostly slow idealistic idiots are doing the vandalism, we will sometime read about a spectacular explosion caused by a 'protester' who decided to do this to a live pipeline.  I do hope he would also be a student of Darwin when it happens.
I only hope a couple of things. First, that it can be proven that attempting to damage the pipeline caused the explosion, second that they are surrounded by fellow travelers for the barbecue, and third, that they don't bring their kids.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis