Author Topic: Supreme Court needs judges like Gorsuch because America has leaders like Schumer  (Read 334 times)

rangerrebew

Supreme Court needs judges like Gorsuch because America has leaders like Schumer
By Washington Examiner • 3/20/17 3:00 AM

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., last Wednesday dragged out his feeble effort to block Neil Gorsuch's confirmation to the Supreme Court. Ahead of today's confirmation hearing, he trotted out three people, representing supposed "victims" of Gorsuch's jurisprudence. He hoped to demonstrate that Gorsuch is hostile toward workers and cancer patients, and takes the side of "the powerful" and corporations against the "powerless" little guy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/supreme-court-needs-judges-like-gorsuch-because-america-has-leaders-like-schumer/article/2617821?custom_click=rss
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:35:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I have Jews in the family who are wonderful people,  but let me say this about Schumer .  He could well be the poster boy for ISIS on why people should hate Jews.  Pompous, arrogant, and uncaring about everyone else; caring only about himself and the power he can amass.

Silver Pines

I have Jews in the family who are wonderful people,  but let me say this about Schumer .  He could well be the poster boy for ISIS on why people should hate Jews.  Pompous, arrogant, and uncaring about everyone else; caring only about himself and the power he can amass.

@rangerrebew

Schumer is an ass, all right, but I don't understand what that has to do with the fact that he's Jewish.

Offline Frank Cannon

@rangerrebew

Schumer is an ass, all right, but I don't understand what that has to do with the fact that he's Jewish.

It's all about the Jews man. They are everywhere and control everything. Some dude at a Ron Paul rally told me all about it years ago. We're on to them though....

Silver Pines

It's all about the Jews man. They are everywhere and control everything. Some dude at a Ron Paul rally told me all about it years ago. We're on to them though....

:silly: