Author Topic: FBI wiretapped Russian gambling ring headquarted at Trump Tower for two years  (Read 505 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Feds were monitoring Russian activity at Trump Tower — but it was years before President Trump ever ran for office.

The FBI had a court-sanctioned warrant from 2011 to 2013 to monitor a Russian crime organization working out of a unit three floors below President Trump’s penthouse, according to an ABC News report. ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-wiretapped-russian-gambling-ring-headquarted-trump-tower-article-1.3004226

geronl

I wonder if Trump knew there was a crime ring there, he has dealt with the mafia before

Offline montanajoe

I wonder if Trump knew there was a crime ring there, he has dealt with the mafia before

The thing Americans don't understand is that the Russian mafia makes the American mafia look like amateurish choirboys. They are far more powerful than the the other so called "mafia's" throughout the world in that they are an de facto arm of Russian foreign policy. I've seen them at work throughout the world and if they are crossed you are dead..simple as that. :shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

Who give a shit about this unless someone is a leftist hack trying to claim this is what Donny was talking about with the taps. I see the Commies at this paper seem to gloss over the fact FISA warrants were gotten last year to go after Donny specifically.

By the way, the Daily News is an Obama mouthpiece that HATES Donny. They have a vested interest in lying and lying.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The thing Americans don't understand is that the Russian mafia makes the American mafia look like amateurish choirboys. They are far more powerful than the the other so called "mafia's" throughout the world in that they are an de facto arm of Russian foreign policy. I've seen them at work throughout the world and if they are crossed you are dead..simple as that. :shrug:

I remember one from some years ago who got caught trying to sell a Russian nuclear submarine to a Colombian drug cartel at clearance sale prices. Its unlikely the Colombians would have ever been able take possession of the sub let alone operate and maintain it but the mobster did get them access to the sub on at least 2 occasions in a Russian shipyard.

Online corbe

The Russian mob did pretty dam good under the obummer years, unlike a lot of us, from storefronts in Brighton Beach to Trump Tower - 63A.

I thought this was an interesting bit, in a funny sort of way, from the article.

But the mastermind, Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov, got away and has since fled the United States justice system.
Months after the 2013 raid, ABC News notes, Tokhtakhunov was in the VIP section of Miss Universe Moscow not far from President Trump. The President had previously sold the rights to the Russian incarnation of the show to a billionaire developer based in the country.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

I see the Commies at this paper seem to gloss over the fact FISA warrants were gotten last year to go after Donny specifically.

Even that is under question. These leaks may have been disinformation to some purpose that have gotten out of hand. And that could possibly explain why Comey is holding back while the investigation ensues.

Maybe.