Author Topic: My Conservative Vision For All Americans  (Read 261 times)

Offline endicom

My Conservative Vision For All Americans
« on: March 20, 2017, 03:08:36 pm »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Mar. 20, 2017

Liberals in Minnesota are alarmed about their loss of support in the rural and small-town parts of the state. The same phenomenon that is occurring across the country–everyone is abandoning the Democratic Party except urban dwellers–is going on here. Two Sundays ago, the Minneapolis Star Tribune ran an op-ed by two liberals about how “city mice” and “country mice” can get along better. The key, they suggested, was for all of us to be united as recipients of government largesse.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/03/my-conservative-vision-for-all-americans.php

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: My Conservative Vision For All Americans
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:20:03 am »
This is less about "rural" and "urban" than it is about whites and non-whites.

Over the last three election cycles, the democrats have moved further and further to the left. But they've also changed their "demographics".

That is to say, they are increasingly the party of:
- blacks
- muslims
- illegals
- other minorities (such as Hispanics and Asians)
- and of course, a residual number of leftist whites and mushy-minded students.

Even cohorts of whites that formerly comprised the democratic base -- working class, unionized workers -- now see the democrats as no longer representing them or what they believe in. Witness the sea change in West Virginia, now one of the "reddest" states around.

For Republicans and traditional-minded Americans, THIS IS A GOOD THING.

We should not chide the democrats for being "out of touch" with an increasing number of American whites.

Quite the contrary, we should encourage them to keep movin' left!

Offline endicom

Re: My Conservative Vision For All Americans
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:35:51 am »
This is less about "rural" and "urban" than it is about whites and non-whites.

Over the last three election cycles, the democrats have moved further and further to the left. But they've also changed their "demographics".

That is to say, they are increasingly the party of:
- blacks
- muslims
- illegals
- other minorities (such as Hispanics and Asians)
- and of course, a residual number of leftist whites and mushy-minded students.

Even cohorts of whites that formerly comprised the democratic base -- working class, unionized workers -- now see the democrats as no longer representing them or what they believe in. Witness the sea change in West Virginia, now one of the "reddest" states around.

For Republicans and traditional-minded Americans, THIS IS A GOOD THING.

We should not chide the democrats for being "out of touch" with an increasing number of American whites.

Quite the contrary, we should encourage them to keep movin' left!

The Dem politicians are still mostly white but may soon be increasingly anti-white and anti-Semitic. If so then things get interesting. Hating the deplorables is one thing but hating the adorables is quite another.