Author Topic: WATCH: Tomi Lahren Explains Why She's Pro-Abortion, Proves She's Clueless About Conservatism  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
On Friday's episode of Hags Who Can't Shut Up, also known as The View, firebrand Tomi Lahren baffled conservatives everywhere with her explanation for being pro-abortion; or, as her Planned Parenthood talking point had her frame it: "pro-choice."

“I’m pro choice, and here’s why,” said the 24-year-old. “I am a constitutional, y’know, someone that loves the Constitution."

[Note: What in the hell is a "constitutional"?]

"I’m someone that’s for limited government. So I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies," Lahren spouted. "I can sit here and say that, as a Republican and I can say, you know what, I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well."

The always-angry star also noted that she gets "attacks" from many conservative women.

The View audience harpies predictably cheered their faces off.

video at link
http://www.dailywire.com/news/14532/watch-tomi-lahren-explains-why-shes-pro-abortion-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
That's the problem with virtually all media conservatives.

Conservatism is just part of the script to them and being handed a new script doesn't phase them. The idea of actually living a conservative life like mine would seem like suddenly becoming Old Order Amish.

True conservatism requires sacrifice and sometimes that sacrifice means offending people we want to like us.

Offline skeeter

That's the problem with virtually all media conservatives.

Conservatism is just part of the script to them and being handed a new script doesn't phase them. The idea of actually living a conservative life like mine would seem like suddenly becoming Old Order Amish.

True conservatism requires sacrifice and sometimes that sacrifice means offending people we want to like us.

Truer words...

Playing a conservative must pay pretty well to have so many political agnostics playing one.

Silver Pines

Tomi Lahren strikes me as a young version of Sarah Palin...not especially articulate, and prone to go for the bomb-throwing one-liners.

Reagan Battalion on Twitter posted a video from December in which she criticized the pro-choice movement and called abortion "baby-killing."  Apparently this twit wanted to be popular with the View audience.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tomi Lahren strikes me as a young version of Sarah Palin...not especially articulate, and prone to go for the bomb-throwing one-liners.
Pretty much, and if it weren't for her Barbie-doll looks, she'd be in my shoes right now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Pretty much, and if it weren't for her Barbie-doll looks, she'd be in my shoes right now.

Well, speak of the devil…

Tomi Lahren Likely On Her Way Out At The Blaze

Lahren’s inflammatory, oftentimes angry style has placed her increasingly at odds with coworkers at The Blaze, The Daily Caller has learned, a situation that’s worsened after she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/tomi-lahren-likely-on-her-way-out-at-the-blaze/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

@jmyrlefuller

Yep, I think giving her a show probably wasn't one of Beck's better decisions.

Silver Pines

Well, speak of the devil…

Tomi Lahren Likely On Her Way Out At The Blaze

Lahren’s inflammatory, oftentimes angry style has placed her increasingly at odds with coworkers at The Blaze, The Daily Caller has learned, a situation that’s worsened after she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/tomi-lahren-likely-on-her-way-out-at-the-blaze/

@jmyrlefuller

Why doesn't it surprise me that success went to this twit's head...