Author Topic: Flow chart for refugee admissions shows where Trump team could downsize program with funding cuts  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Flow chart for refugee admissions shows where Trump team could downsize program with funding cuts

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 17, 2017

Editor: This is a post (updated for today) that I wrote nearly two years ago, but yesterday when a reader needed some information, I was reminded of it.  I think it is very useful for our thousands of new readers.

I found this flow chart (below) this morning (April 11, 2015) while researching my earlier Texas post and thought it might be useful for all of you asking what the steps are for refugees to enter the US.

President Trump and Sec. of State Tillerson have several ways to ‘skin the cat’ on refugees through funding cuts!

Pay attention to the fact that the ORR chart lists war as a reason one could be a refugee, but in fact war itself is not a trigger for the internationally understood definition of “refugee” which says one must be PERSECUTED (and prove it!).   Here (below) is the definition of refugee (the word “war” is not mentioned).

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/flow-chart-for-refugee-admissions-shows-where-trump-team-could-downsize-program-with-funding-cuts/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:27:27 pm by rangerrebew »