Author Topic: Hanging up on the Kim Family  (Read 332 times)

Offline endicom

Hanging up on the Kim Family
« on: March 18, 2017, 12:50:15 am »
PJ Media
Richard Fernandez
Mar. 17, 2017

Constantly threatening neighbors with nukes has been the Kim family method of being a big man on the block for decades.  For a dynasty living in a shack palace in a rich neighborhood,  North Korea's Kim Jong Un has done OK, receiving aid from those he's menaced and Kim feared (he would say "respected") even by those with no conceivable reason for fearing him.  Economic giants like China, Japan and South Korea hang on his every word.

Yet without the ability to twirl a nuclear gun around his finger Kim would be a punk nobody. The constant problem for Kim is how to keep skirting the edge without falling off it.  Now he may have slipped up.  Secretary of state Rex Tillerson has announced Kim that since "diplomatic and other efforts" had proved useless it was time for a "new approach".

More... https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2017/03/17/hanging-up-on-the-kim-family/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Hanging up on the Kim Family
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 12:57:53 am »
I think we are good to go with BPI; it just needs to be implemented, Japan is able as well.

Offline endicom

Re: Hanging up on the Kim Family
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:38:09 am »
I think we are good to go with BPI; it just needs to be implemented, Japan is able as well.

I hope we're ready with something. Having every cut-rate lunatic holding nations hostage is not tenable.