Author Topic: Petition calling on Americans to boycott Disney for pushing homosexuality in children's movies and programming - World Net Daily  (Read 468 times)

Offline TomSea

PETITION CALLING ON AMERICANS TO BOYCOTT THE DISNEY COMPANY UNTIL IT STOPS PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY IN CHILDREN'S MOVIES AND PROGRAMMING
Published: 03/07/2017 at 10:10 AM
   Sign now to show your support!

Whereas, generations of children have been raised on wholesome Disney movies that, whether animated or live-action, were stories of character and virtue, from “Old Yeller” to “Cinderella” – even including explicitly Christian allegories like Pinocchio (“Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish, and someday, you will be a real boy”);

Whereas, in stark contrast, the director of Disney’s new “Beauty and the Beast” live-action film, Bill Condon, brags that the movie will feature “a nice, exclusively gay moment” when the character LeFou – who “on one day wants to be [the villain] Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston” – is depicted in the final scene dancing with another man;

Whereas, Disney’s XD television channel, aimed at preteens and young teens, recently aired an episode of “Star vs. the Forces of Evil” in which the main characters attend a rock concert and, during a romantic song, the concert-goers all start kissing, including several same-sex couples, marking the first-ever same-sex kiss in a Disney cartoon;

Whereas, LGBT activists have long pressured Disney to promote their sexual agenda to America’s youth – as with their 2016 campaign to persuade Disney to portray Elsa from “Frozen” as a lesbian, using the hashtag #GiveElsaAGirlfriend;

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_petition/petition-to-boycott-disney-for-lgbt-propaganda-in-childrens-films/#HEXASx6UIAtQeef5.99

Some might be interested in this.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:16:31 AM by TomSea »

Don'ttread,don'teventhinkaboutit.

"TheTeaPartyisapopulistmovement",thus,accordingtoexperts,againsttheConstitutionalRepublic.

Bravoforthisadministration,themostpro-lifeadministrationsinceRoeV.Wade....

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How dare they ruin a classic children's story about beastiality and Stolkholm syndrome by adding in a gay character.

Online INVAR

• Sword At The Ready
How about screw the petition, and refuse to pay and see movies that shove homosexuality down our throats?

Money talks a lot louder than petitions.

That said - I think this culture has been fully leavened and desensitized to wickedness to the point that homosexuality - even up front depictions of it, is accepted by the bulk of society.
“Fart for freedom, fart for liberty—and fart proudly.”  - Benjamin Franklin

“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”  - Alexander Hamilton

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
How dare they ruin a classic children's story about beastiality and Stolkholm syndrome by adding in a gay character.

LOL

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lèse-majesté is my middle name

Offline endicom

That boycott has been in play from at least the 1970s. Regarding the parks, anyway.

Offline bolobaby

I already don't plan on taking my kids to see the movie. Why do i need to sign a paper saying i won't?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sighlass

• I'm Christian, WODer, NeverTrumper. Offended Yet?

Just judging from the earlier Disney movie I didn't see either of those scenarios. She knew he was a man the whole time judging by the song she sang about tale of kissing a frog turning into a prince. I googled the lyrics not too long ago because I was arguing with some fellow over the Henagar theater that refused to show the film is the reason I remembered.

She also really wasn't kidnapped, but willingly exchanged her position of freedom for her dad (against her dad's wishes)... Dad I guess was imprisoned for trespassing (you don't enter fence and front door).  Alas she was even offered freedom to find her dad. I don't think she had a hatred of the town folks either, she just wished to protect the beast.

I know I am beating a dead horse subject, but it just bugged me because I saw a lot of liberals use the same arguments against the Alabama Drive-in theater folks. I just didn't see the facts as supporting either of those points in the 90s Disney movie at all. Actually sat down with my kids to watch the show to see if I could see their points.

Also they claimed the side kick was gay in first movie, I didn't see that either since he went out of his way to to state his envy of the big fellow for his ability to attract pretty ladies. I don't know why he stayed working for the jerk, perhaps being early 1820 era he was an indentured slave?

@AbaraXas

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:29:46 AM by Sighlass »
Christians who have abandoned the culture wars need to stare this generation in the eyes and tell them: "You aren't worth saving".

Offline TomSea

I saw this at RenewAmerica.com

Those caps are an eye sore, I should have run with their headline instead of the WND one. Changed now for whatever it's worth.

"Petition calling on Americans to boycott Disney for pushing homosexuality in children's movies and programming", slightly changed from the WND original.

Don'ttread,don'teventhinkaboutit.

"TheTeaPartyisapopulistmovement",thus,accordingtoexperts,againsttheConstitutionalRepublic.

Bravoforthisadministration,themostpro-lifeadministrationsinceRoeV.Wade....

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It looks like the boycott my be backfiring, just giving it more publicity. It is headed for a record opening weekend. Star Wars level numbers. It has already blown past Harry Potter.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-beauty-beast-roars-163m-thursday-986898

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf