Author Topic: Justice Dept to send immigration judges to cities to speed up deportations: report  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Dept to send immigration judges to cities to speed up deportations: report
By Max Greenwood - 03/17/17 07:51 PM EDT

The Justice Department is preparing to send immigration judges to 12 cities around the country to expedite the deportation process for undocumented immigrants charged with crimes, Reuters reported on Friday.

The judges will be temporarily reassigned to Baltimore; Los Angeles; Miami; New Orleans; New York; San Francisco; Bloomington, Minn.; El Paso, Texas; Harlingen, Texas; Imperial, Calif.; Omaha, Neb. and Phoenix, Ariz.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324602-justice-dept-to-send-immigration-judges-to-12-cities-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Way to go Jeff Sessions!  Keep at it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How about a fleet of Prevost luxury buses converted into mobile federal courtrooms?

Ready to go wherever needed!

Remember "bookmobiles"...?