Author Topic: ISIS leader blows himself up by accident in botched suicide attack  (Read 462 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The Indonesian national who was commander of Islamic State group in Southeast Asia died fighting while trying to carry out the covert mission on Syrian troops.

Officials said that the maan, named as "Bahrumsyah," had been heading towards an army unit to kill members of the Syrian Army near the central city of Palmyra.

But he was unable to complete his mission when his car, packed with explosives, exploded prematurely.

ISIS confirmed that he died on Tuesday.

However, the terror group added that “Abu Muhammad al-Indonesi,” as they referred to him, had successfully inflicted significant damage on Syrian troops.

According to reports, Bahrumsyah had been hand picked by ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to lead a unit of fighters from the Malay Archipelago in the Syrian civil war.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/780234/ISIS-leader-blows-himself-up-by-accident-in-botched-suicide-attack

He's not a nobody - was in the news back in January too for doing ISIS propaganda videos aimed at Indonesians. http://radicalismstudies.org/home/2015-04-19-13-37-27/terrorist-trial-monitoring-radicalisms-studies-2/265-bahrumsyah,-alleged-is-leader-from-indonesia-appears-in-another-propaganda-video.html
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: ISIS leader blows himself up by accident in botched suicide attack
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 05:57:55 pm »
I love a good heartwarming story. Once again, Allah did not will success for these son a guns.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 06:00:22 pm »
Sometimes the Law of Unintended Consequences does a pretty good job on matters doesn't it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 06:12:50 pm »
Saudi Arabia pours in more money into Indonesia, I'll bet one can correlate the rise of terrorism with that, even if it is mainly about Salafist teaching. Maybe not directly arming these bozos but the teachings are there.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 06:14:45 pm »
It's no coincidence that every muslim terrorist is a Wahhabi.

Saudi has a hell of a lot to answer for.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 06:24:48 pm »
A prudent measure, which has happened, is to intercept shipments to Hamas, PLO, ISIS, etc. and replace the detonators with faulty detonators. Replace the C4, or whatever they are using, with super-volatile explosives. It's easy to set these nutjobs up to kill themselves because they are primitive, and very predictable.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 08:49:49 pm »
It's no coincidence that every muslim terrorist is a Wahhabi.

Saudi has a hell of a lot to answer for.

Wahhabis are about 2% of Muslims!  2% of 1.5 Billion is a hell of a large number! 30,000,000 in fact! How does one tell a Wahhabi from all the rest?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 08:51:52 pm »
Wahhabis are about 2% of Muslims!  2% of 1.5 Billion is a hell of a large number! 30,000,000 in fact! How does one tell a Wahhabi from all the rest?
Well if they are screaming Aloha Snackbar is a good tip off.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour