Author Topic: Bush lawyer sides with Obama over Trump  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

Bush lawyer sides with Obama over Trump
« on: March 17, 2017, 04:55:31 pm »
Bush lawyer sides with Obama over Trump
W's chief ethics attorney says 44th president could win libel suit over 45
Published: 16 mins ago

WASHINGTON – If you ever wondered how much difference there was  between Presidents George W. Bush and Donald Trump, here’s yet another clue.

Bush’s chief ethics lawyer tweets out that Barack Obama would have a good chance of winning a libel suit against Trump for saying the 44th president “wiretapped” him.

Richard Painter wrote: “44 v. 45 now looks like a very good libel case even under the high standard for libel against public figures.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/bush-lawyer-sides-with-obama-over-trump/#QIyQHcZCEM74jt8I.99

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Bush lawyer sides with Obama over Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 05:00:35 pm »
Becoming clear that the metric of conservative vs. liberal is becoming secondary to a more important one of income redistributing globalist vs those of us who care to save our country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.