Author Topic: First Daughter Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First Daughter Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:06:04 pm »
Monday, 20 Mar 2017 07:15 PM

Cementing her role as a powerful White House influence, Ivanka Trump is working out of a West Wing office and will get access to classified information, though she is not technically serving as a government employee, according to an attorney for the first daughter.

Since President Donald Trump took office, his eldest daughter has been a visible presence in the White House, where her husband, Jared Kushner, already serves as a senior adviser. On Friday, she participated in a meeting on vocational training with the president and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Trump-Ivanka/2017/03/20/id/779800/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: First Daughter Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 01:09:31 pm »
Jamie Gorelick, an attorney and ethics adviser for Ivanka Trump, said Monday that the first daughter will not have an official title, but will get a West Wing office, government-issued communications devices and security clearance to access classified information. Gorelick said Ivanka Trump would follow the ethics rules that apply to government employees.

OMG Jamie Gorelick surfaces.... :thud:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:10:10 pm »
I want to know what the laws are on family and classified material.  He is using his daughter as his personal aid.  To tell you the truth I don't know which one is doing the job.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:22:04 pm »
Oh, best people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Gorelick

And she has "advised" Jared Kushner. 

"Draining the swamp" and replacing it with cronies of dubious reputation.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 01:23:49 pm »
Jamie Gorelick AKA The Mistress of Disaster.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 01:26:53 pm »
And she has "advised" Jared Kushner. 

"Draining the swamp" and replacing it with cronies of dubious reputation.

Josh Kushner (Jared's brother) went into the insurance business for the express purpose of making money off Obamacare.