Author Topic: Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them
« on: March 16, 2017, 08:00:37 pm »

Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them
By Caitlin Dewey March 16 at 10:30 AM

Luisa Fortin sometimes sits up at night, wondering what her clients are eating. She is the SNAP Outreach Coordinator for the Chattanooga Food Bank — but lately she has done less outreaching.

Her families, working immigrants in northwest Georgia, are spooked by the political climate, Fortin said. Increasingly, she’s being asked to explain how food stamps may impact immigration status, if not to outright cancel family food benefits.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/16/immigrants-are-now-canceling-their-food-stamps-for-fear-that-trump-will-deport-them/?utm_term=.ede798e8f47a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 08:08:37 pm »
this the way it should be.  Go home to find food rather than forcing yourself here in our house and expect handouts.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Immigrants are going hungry so Trump won’t deport them
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 08:16:28 pm »
Yet another lying headline!   

Not immigrants!  Illegal aliens!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien