Author Topic: Rush: McCain Keeps the Russia Story Alive  (Read 727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: McCain Keeps the Russia Story Alive
« on: March 14, 2017, 07:14:31 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/14/mccain-keeps-the-russia-story-alive/

McCain Keeps the Russia Story Alive

Mar 14, 2017

RUSH: Hey, did you see…? Did you see what the Kremlin did? (chuckles) You probably know this. I was off the grid until last night, so… Yeah, this was yesterday. You may have heard this already. It doesn’t matter because until you’ve heard what I think about it, you really haven’t heard. “Kremlin Spokesman: Russian Ambassador Met with Advisers to Clinton Campaign, Too.” Oh, yes. This story is not going away — and you know who’s trying to keep it alive is John McCain, among others. McCain is asking for a full investigation into this.

Well, look, just in the human sense: McCain, Trump insulted him during the campaign or jabbed him, whatever, and these guys take themselves very seriously. (McCain impression) “You’re not supposed to joke about distinguished members of the Senate. Just not supposed to happen! Understand?” And Trump did it. So, anyway, the Russian president Putin’s spokesman said in an interview on Sunday that the Russian ambassador, that fat Russian… You know this ambassador? This guy must be the biggest party animal in town. Apparently…

I’ve read up on this… This guy is, apparently, everywhere.

This guy, wherever there’s an open bar and wherever there is food, he’s there. It doesn’t matter if it’s a restaurant, if it’s an embassy. This guy is apparently one of the most prolific, profound salesman, ’cause everybody knows this guy. The announcement was made on CNN’s show, Fareed Zakaria Global Positioning Satellite. And, of course, Hillary’s denying it. “Oh, no, the Russian ambassador had nothing to do with my campaign.” The Russian ambassador is out there. This is the Kremlin now entering the story.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34