Author Topic: Marco Rubio Criticizes Snoop Dogg for Shooting a Toy Gun at a Donald Trump Clown in 'Lavender' Music Video  (Read 1258 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Marco Rubio Criticizes Snoop Dogg for Shooting a Toy Gun at a Donald Trump Clown in 'Lavender' Music Video

Florida Senator Marco Rubio is criticizing Snoop Dogg for shooting a toy gun at a clown dressed as President Donald Trump in the rapper's new music video for "Lavender (Nightfall Remix)," his collaboration with Canadian group BADBADNOTGOOD and DJ Kaytranada.

Rubio, 45, did not approve of the controversial mock assassination. "Snoop shouldn't have done that," he told TMZ Monday, March 13. "We've had presidents assassinated before in this country, so anything like that is really something people should be very careful about."

Continued: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/marco-rubio-criticizes-snoop-dogg-for-donald-trump-clown-video-w472049

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Imagine if this were, say, kid rock or ted nugent with a video of Obama being shot?

Offline Frank Cannon

Snoop Dogg to front anti-gun campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/11/snoop-dogg-to-front-anti-gun-campaign

Snoop Dogg has signed up to front an anti-gun campaign.

The initiative, which is called #ImUnloading, encourages US citizens to avoid investing in the gun industry as part of their retirement plan. A range of stars have signed up alongside Snoop, including fellow musicians Aloe Blacc and Jhené Aiko as well as basketball player Matt Barnes and NFL star Bobby Wagner.

In a promotional video for the campaign, Snoop said: “How I’ve been affected by gun violence over the years is through deaths of friends and family members and associates. I’m unloading for my loved ones that I lost. Unload and join the movement.”

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Snoop Dogg to front anti-gun campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/11/snoop-dogg-to-front-anti-gun-campaign
I guess this shows why Snoop didn't trust himself and decided he had to unload.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

Snoops Doggie Do Don't hunt.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Snoops Doggie Do Don't hunt.

Would love to see what a study of what average IQ of rappers is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Would love to see what a study of what average IQ of rappers is.

They haven't found a way to administer the test yet.  Written, Oral or Anally.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Sorry guys, I'm with Rubio on this.

Bad Dogg! You always use a real gun on clowns!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink