Author Topic: Nuclear Expert: “Real Risk” That Iran and N. Korea Cooperating on Nuclear Matters  (Read 477 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nuclear Expert: “Real Risk” That Iran and N. Korea Cooperating on Nuclear Matters

by TheTower.org Staff | 03.13.17 11:50 am

There is a “real risk” that Iran and North Korea are engaged in illicit nuclear cooperation, a former United Nations weapons inspector and nuclear non-proliferation expert told The Algemeiner on Thursday.

David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security, called on the Trump administration to investigate any potential nuclear collaboration between the two nations.

“I think the main thing is to try to discover it,” Albright said. “We know it [cooperation] happens in the missile and conventional weapons areas. As for the nuclear area, we look at it as an open question. We haven’t seen enough evidence yet to make an actual accusation, we just don’t know. But I think there is a real risk that Iran and North Korea could cooperate on nuclear matters. It requires a lot of attention from our intelligence services.”

Continued: http://www.thetower.org/4703-nuclear-expert-real-risk-that-iran-and-n-korea-cooperating-on-nuclear-matters/

I thought of the possibility, Iran and NK cooperating with each other. I think they already do to an extent.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
According to South Korea news and SK govt releases they are.   Both countries send people to the other in order to help.

North Korea needs money and Iran has it. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
According to South Korea news and SK govt releases they are.   Both countries send people to the other in order to help.

North Korea needs money and Iran has it.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/09/01/Syria-builds-park-in-honor-of-North-Korea-founder-Kim-Il-Sung/3841441128895/

Syria, aligned with Iran, also have relations with NK and they built a park in honor of Kim Il Sung, that seems to indicate something.